Monday, April 23, 2007

In a few weeks I will be face to face with all of my high school friends. A eally good friend of mine is getting married and the they will all be there...I haven't really seen anyone, cause I stopped looking for anyone the day after graduation... so true... we graduated and that chapter of my life was closed. I did catch up with a few people in 2001, after the death of one of my friends. And we all know a funeral is not the place to catch up with people. But nothing really since then.I think about some of them from time to time, I wonder who they are now, who they are trying to be, and who they still are. I know I am avery different. High school was so high school to me, ya dig. I was over the dramas wy before everybody else.

I was so ready to jump into my real life, that I ditched them... guess I can make amends with some, "hug it out" with them, and act like 8 years haven't passed...

There is one person in particular that i want to see... she and i were inseparable in high school. It took one semester of college to tear us apart. She did somethings that were way out of line. She accused me of outting her on them, but I didn't. And we haven't spoken since. I've seen her a few times, asked about her to mutual friends, said a prayer when she had her son, and now we are weeks from coming face to face. I hope enough time has past that we can come to a place of cordialities...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home