Thursday, April 21, 2005

I'm here at work, bored as usual, and my boss is frustrating me to no end which is the friggin norm with her. She causes my blood pressure to rise and she is as plastic as Barbie, probably more so if I really think about it. I have out grown my position here. And upon her first whiff that I was no longer content I got my annual 2% raise..... Please! I promptly typed the number up and taped it to my computer for all to see how much I was really worth. Then my counterpart (she supposedly does what I do, but I have never seen any evidence to support this) complained because she has been here for 7 yrs. and 2% wasnt going to cut it. So HR got involved and gave us both a raise. Was I happy? I guess... the money didnt really impact my check that much. It just made it so I had money left after rent was due. But I got a little surprise in the mail, my retoactive pay... That was a great surprise. The money is almost gone, long story on that. Let's just call it someone else's lack of prior planning.... Now I'm sitting on a "lil change" it should help me get out of my current living situation soon... I sit here thinking and now I have aplace to write it down... yeah Blog....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home