Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Please say a prayer for me....

I just found out that one of my coworkers has been diagnosed with breast cancer. According to her doctor the tumor is large and will require the removal of the whole breast. I have been praying that this was not going to be the outcome, but it seems the devil wishes to test the Lord's people yet again. I am writing to ask you to remember Mrs. Jackie in your prayers.

Good things always seem to happen to bad people and the worst of the worst always seems to find it's way to those who do not deserve it. This woman is a fellow believer and is nothing but kindness and love personified to all whom she touches. She is far from deserving of such a fate. I know that if this is God's will for her to undergo this trial it is not up to us to try and change it; but we can ask for His loving mercies and his tenderness to rest upon her and her family as they are going through this trying time. The devil had his glory and chose to give it up. Because of his coniving ways we are also made to suffer. But because we know the Truth and the Way lies within the Word, let us seek it out. Let us look to the ONE who can help us, the ONE who will deliver us; for He is the only way to salvation.

Remember each other in your prayers, though you may not know each other personally, we are all family in the house of our father. As one grieves we all grieve, and as one celebrates we all celebrate...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

All is not lost...it can be down to the final hour when the Lord shows up. Unless you hear that the surgery has been completed, you MUST have faith. A miracle can and, I believe, will happen on the operating table.

Just keep praying and I promise you, I will do the same.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home