Sunday, June 10, 2007

On the brink, the cusp, the edge...

For years I've been feeling like I'm on the brink of greatness, or on the cusp of achieveing all of my dreams... I used to say it was coming and I waited for it. Now I realize I'm the only one keeping me from reaching it/them. I can no longer wait to be the greatest afican American screenplay writer/director in years, I have to be on my grind, again. I worked so hard to get the work done, gotta work as hard to promte it. Back to squar one I think. My agency is slacking in my book. I have to find a more aggressive team. So the real work begins. I want to be in a better place than I am now, in a year from now... physically, mentally and spiritually... I keep holding off on committing to too many things, afraid of neglecting my family and myself. But I ready to step out, make a leap of faith...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

wow...crazy cuz i've been feeling the same way lately. like okay... let's get it poppin already. i already know that i was destined for greatness so now let's get moving on it. there's no time like the present to get started and nothing can hold me back but me.
good luck to you!!! i'll keep you in my prayers.
xoxoxo

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home