Thursday, October 06, 2005

questions with answers, but the answer leads to more questions...

I'm so bored...

Questioning why it is so important for people o go back to what was there before... why the teaching lasts longer and the lesson forgotten?

Why do bums sleep all day everyday?

Why do people think I'm no more than the average chick?

Why is it so hard for me to write the shit I need to write?

Why do dope feinds fall asleep mid sentence, then their entire body slumps, and as they are about to hit the floor they pop up a few inches and repeat?

Why can I give advice, but can't follow it?

Why do kids on the train think by being vulgar and crass it gives them some kind of street cred?

What would you do if your deepest darkest nightmare came true?

Why cant we erase whole chunks of time?

When is it ever ok to just give somebody the finger and keep it moving?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home