Friday, September 23, 2005

With Love Always....

Of all the words of tongue or pen, the saddest are those...it might have been.


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you I wouldn't miss you, but I did, I do and I will.

A guy and a girl can be just friends but at one point or another one of them will fall for the other, maybe temporarily, maybe at the wrong time, maybe too late or maybe, just maybe…

I want to remeber you as the guy who showed up at my desk in May, a guy I grew to love. I man I shared my highs and lows with, a man that knew me. One that made me smile, was cool with my goofyness... I want to remember my Mister as he was.

Please don't take that away from me. Please don't make me want to forget. I want to remember you always... tell my grandkids about a man that showed up at my desk, and that I loved him deeply... I want us to understand what happened, I want to be an ear, I want to be your friend above all. Just let me be that above all...


If they only claimed love, claimed love, claimed love
They maintened love
Instead they drained love, stained love
They didn’t control love, my soul loves a whole love, like this before
Received the same love
If they didn’t regret love, forget love, say they never met love
If they will love, don’t kill love, just be still love ....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home