Tuesday, September 20, 2005

im a writer in conflict...

i havent been writing much. my real life has made that almost impossible. I haven't dreaming much either. I should write about whats been happening in my life over the last couple of months. It would make a great book, or movie, or play. It could be a best seller. but to protect the innocent I would have to change names and locations. but would that be a betrayal? would my writing in an almost autobiographical sense offend anyone? or would the people i write about appreciate my honesty andreally uinderstand what they have done. or would they become onery and surley just to not have to admit they were wrong? I think I shouldnt think so hard about this. but its hard. when you've been wronged, its hard to let go. and my fatal flaw is defending myself at all costs. to which i pledged to myself to change. forgiveness for this person isnt on the horizon, but maybe one day i will be able to look back on it and understand... who knows maybe i will write this done, while its fresh. keep it for myself, and when i die it be released as memoirs and then the world will see why i am the way i am and the things that shaped me....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home