Wednesday, August 24, 2005

So little time...

I have so many things in the works right now, I'm losing time trying to figure out which to work on first instead of just working... I have a creative drive in me that cannot be explained. Funny thiong is I have a kindred spirit who feels that creative bug the same as I. funnier yet is the fact that we are on the same wave length is amazing, scary, and limitless. Jamila and I are going to do some damage and be infamous/famous for it. We are willing to break the mold and be more and do more than the average. We are above the mundane and the already been done ish in the world. I got a good feeling in my bones and we can make it happen. No stoppin the progress. Holla at me man... We makin it happen, and I'm hype.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home