Monday, July 25, 2005

hmmmmm....

I was late this morning, someone pulled the emergency brake on the train in front of mine, and so we crept to every stop and then waited at least 10-15 at each station.

Last night I went out with a couple of my friends. Went to Village Underground. I had fun. I reminds me of my spot in Va., Tropical Soul. Mike Phillips, Hidden Beach jazz recording artist, did a surprise set, his album drops Tuesday. It was packed, but cool. Joe Budden was there too, which was a surprise. There was a young lady by the name of Chrisette Michelle, this is the dopest voice I've heard in a long time. She freestyled over the band, and she rocked it. Actually there were a lot of A&R, publicists, and other music biz peoples. Then after a while paul mooney walks in. He had his own cheerleader, some Chinese lady, that was like his girlfriend. Now if you know anything about Paul Mooney's clout, this is all too confusing. I got in my house after 2am but i was really diggin it.....

my boyfriend is mad at me again, i just cant seem to keep dude happy man....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home