Monday, June 20, 2005

Its been a min....

Back on the scene...

Um whats my excuse for not writing... um.... well.... I been busy man!

Nah really I usually write while I'm at work, but my counterpart here in the office is out on medical leave for six weeks and I've had my work load plus hers, so I barely have a moment to chill and clear my thoughts in my blog. So this afternoon I'm taking a min to clear my mind.


So what's happened in the last few weeks...

- Michael got off again.... he needs help

- Saw the Honeymooners, it was a waste of money, time and energy... I want the precious moments I wasted in that theatre back!

- Saw Mr. & Mrs. Smith this movie was good, better than I thought it would be

- Sat in line to see a free concert and never got in

- Had an interview, went really well, one last interview to go and I might be out of this joint

- had a bad experience at a restaurant


that's about it....

Been on chill for a while saving money trying to move, so I havent been doing too much...

Going to see Bilal again Thursday, we'll see if this is in anyway the same as the last show, that was an experience....

Other than that not too much...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home