Tuesday, June 07, 2005

WOW!

So the heffer I had beef with @ work has decided to take her dislike for me to a whole new level... it seems she was overheard by a few of my co-workers saying that she wanted to get me fired if its the last thing she does, no matter what! Oh really? Well I walked my happy ass into HR upon hearing this and told them what was going on, and it seems that I have so much proof of excellent work and a stellar work history here that if I were to be fired I could sue the hell out of my company and her. She's been trying to sabotage my work, making things increasingly hard, so much to the point of rearranging someones draw to make it harder for me to find what I was looking for for her. So I did it in an exceptional amount of time and she was pissed. Yeah my mom used be an HR director, so I learned to keep copies of everything at an early age. So I'd like to see her try, cause I'd own her and her house!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home