Tuesday, July 05, 2005

madness

So I went to Va and i must say i enjoyed probably about 5 hrs of my time there... my friend calls me at three in the morning yesterday, knowing full well I had to drive back, to ask could she sleep at my house for the night. I knew she'd been having issues with her husband of 1 month, she walked in went to sleep only to wake me up around 8 to let her out. Never once did she give an explanation or even and incling of why. She called me while I was driving to say thanks and then skated past the issue with ease. I feel funny cause had I not been there where would she have gone. or would have gotten the same call while here in NY for her to talk. Either way I don't like her attitude about the whole thing.

Found out some interesting news while down there, cant really say too much, still processing the events.

My weekend was terrible!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home