Monday, August 28, 2006

Update I guess...

Nothing really new to report... I'm supposed to be moving this weekend, got approved for an apartment started packing and the building owner pulled an okey-doke. So this week i'm scrambling to find an apt, I have to be out of mine by Friday...

Um my cousins and I hung out Saturday night. I listened to my cousin, the future political scientist, give me conspiracy theories about what really happened 9/11. It was great to watch her be compassionate about the subject, but not everything she said was logical. So I played devils advocate, since i do it so well, and knocked down her theories with my comments. She started to get frustrated, but she kept coming with it, and so did I . If it were an arguement, I would have won. But I'm glad to see she really is doing something with her time in the boonies. We watched Love Jones and analyzed the characters and such, it was great.

My boss is pissed with me today, oh well. I was late this morning and she thought I just neglected to call in, but not my fault the other managers don't keep her in the loop. When I walked in the department had all gathered in her office which is diagonal from my cubicle. I saw the gathering, but since I had just walked in I settled myself in before joining the group. I stood outside the door, and she was giving her end of the month "We're *.** million off of the target..." Doesn't apply to me really I reached my target three weeks ago. So, I was bored. Then out of the blue a chick walks by with a bowl cut and a rat tail, I started to gigle silently yo myself, my boss sees me and after the meeting calls the other managers in and asks why was I laughing at her. Please I have no time to laugh at my boss and as my manager told me, he knew that if I wanted to laugh at her I would have laughed in her face. TRU TRU!!!

Um that's about it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home