Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Rest Came....

I wore myself out yesterday in order to chase the sleep I've missed, and I finally got some sleep. First I took a nap for about three hrs. The I woke up to eat, blood sugar was low. Then played ESPN's NFL 2K5 for a few minutes, and won!!! Then I put the tv on and dozed. I woke up to my alarm, which is the loudest most annoying sound to wake up to. But it works. I feel good, sleepy still. But cool none the less.

The interview was wack. I was a latteral move. No good. Need something better than that.

It's funny how people tell you they miss you. They may not be forth-rite but they say it in a way you understand. A simple email, a response to an email, a kind gesture, a prayer sent up on your behalf, a smile when they see you. I miss my brothers and tell them every chance I get in my own special way. I miss Ms. Tracey and I send a prayer up when I get a chance. That's somebody that is so dear to me, I'll probably cry when I see her.

Did biz work yesterday, sent out 6 packets, cross ur fingers....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home