Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Theraputic Conversation...

A friend of mine has/had an issue, and in the midst of us speaking I had an epiphany, a real epiphany.

I realized that in all the relationships I have had, I found myself dating a wounded soul, because I too am wounded. Always found a man with his own issues with love and life, and I was so focused on healing his wounds i neglected my own wounds. I played down my hurts, dealt with his and silently cried and writhed in pain. Each man was different, but all the same: all wounded in love. There was once in my life that I felt truly loved in the midst of intamacy. He and I both were connected at that moment and time truly stopped. But we both had never felt like this and we both pulled back, and the moment ended. We sat there in silence, both with tears in our eyes, knowing what had happened. Both knowing we were afraid to open the Pandora's box love had in store for us. And we never attempted that again.

I think I've been searching for that connection in someone... just havent found it yet. i'm dying literally searching for that connectioin. I need it again, this time always...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home