Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Wallet size...

For a couple of years now I've been observing Hollywood, or rather the people who are a part of the lifestyle of Hollywood. It is very strange to me that these people live a life full of parties and lavishness all the time. Now I know that is probably not always the case, but I bet if there is a camera, many will show up.

These "Tinsel Towners" use their celebrity to bring focus and attention to their many charitable organizations. Yes the big names will bring out big wallets, but it seems to me that the celebs who play auctioneer or host to these events should be digging in their own wallets. Some of these celebs should be digging in their wallets as well. You hear on the entertainment shows "such and such hosted such and such charity event and raised $..........." Now most celebs can forfeit their paycheck for one episode of television or 10% of their pay for one movie and match or double what the charity event raised. not to say they do this with every charity they are affiliated with but it just makes sense to me that your name be used to the fullest capacity.

Just my thoughts...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home