Friday, January 05, 2007

Um... yeah sure ok...

When was it ever ok to walk around with hickeys on your neck? I was on the train this morning, there was a young man standing next to me, no more than maybe 15/16 yrs old. He had the sickest looking hickeys on his neck. Almost like they were a few hours old fresh... he saw people starring at him, but avted like he didn't care or really notice. My mother would have f-ed me up if I ever walked in her house looking like that.

I can honestly say I have had a hickey once in my life. It was my second trip home to see my b/f while I was in college. I didn't know it was there literally until I had left his house and went out to eat with my cousin. She noticed toward the end of dinner, and was like "What the hell is that on your neck?" I was like what, she pulled my hair back and sure enough there was a hickey the size of potato chip on my neck... She laughed so hard because she knew we had to go back to my house. If my mother had seen it, it was going to be over... she didn't see needless to say and I kept icing it all night, to no avail...

We left to go back to school the following day. Got back to the dorm and I swear everyone was looking for it. I got teased, but I was more embarassed than anything else... so unlady like...
so uncooth... swore i'd never have one again... I'll be 26 next month still hickeyless...

1 Comments:

Blogger LuvJam said...

girl.. i think i had a boyfriend go crazy trying to give me a hickey back in college.. either he didn't know what he was doing or my body is hicky proof..29 and hickyless ;)

11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home