Friday, November 17, 2006

TODAY

Most mornings the General and I watch the Today show. most mornings Al Roker says the most idiotic stuff, ok every morning. Once and a while Matt Lauer says some crap that just makes you tilt your head to the side and blink really fast. This morning he went well above and beyond his normal crap. he was interviewing a woman from England who claims to be a real medium, she even has a show on Bravo I think. He was trying to make a point about how he is creeped out sometimes by the show, he said " ... you walked up to strangers, some Black guys..." my brain kinda stopped for a moment. The General and I looked at each other wide-eyed like " I know he didn't just say that." He didn't even blink, it was like common language to him. It was a moment that should have people buzzing, but I bet people wont talk about it as much as you'd think. I just think it was worth a mention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home