Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lack of Respect...

It's a very sad day when you lose all hope, trust, and respect in another human being. Well that has come and gone here at work for me. I told my management/directors I trust them as far as I could throw them. they don't respect me, nor do they value my position. To them everyone is replacable, no one is worthy of being here. An older co-worker of mine quit Monday. It was great. Told them to keep the job, he is much too old and paid way too many dues to be treated like a child. YES!!!!

I had another meeting about all the other meetings I've been having with them. This meeting was different to them because it summed up their previous meetings. Crock O ish.... This time they followed it up with an email to I guess make it official. I promptly forwarded it and my response to the email to HR. I said nothing in the meeting because my prick of an assistant director would try to disparage my issues, and dominate the conversation by raising his voice. So the response I sent was to the point and pointed the finger in the right directions...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

i hope things get better for you because you don't need to be going through this nonsense while you're pregnant. btw....congrats!
corporate america is a dog eat dog world and it's sad. i'll be sure to keep you in my prayers.

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home