Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ask why and tilt your head to the side...

I went to get lunch to day and as I was in the cross walk there was a young lady with a leash in her hand, I looked to see what type of dog it was, it so happened to be a Taco Bell dog (chihuahua). There was a little girl in a stroller behind them who asked her mom "Is that a real dog?" her mother said yes, the little girl asks "Does it run on batteries?" I had to laugh, I couldn't even help it... Because I would have asked the same thing at that age.

Why do people buy those dogs especially in this city. They are perfect targets for cabbies and delivery trucks... not to mention tall people who would step and smash one without feeling a damn thing... And why do they bring them on the train in their purses... its a dog, not a child people... geez

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home