Thursday, April 28, 2005

What A day

I had to reschedule my surgery. BOOOOO.... Oh well I've waitied this long to get it taken care of.
So now I'll be here to ensure that my work gets done correctly.

Today has started out much like every other day. Boring. Ran my mouth on the phone to utilize the dragging hours of the day. Did real work for a change.

I bought two books today... "The 48 Laws of Power" by Robert Greene and " Angry Black White Boy" by Adam Mansbach. Greene's book is book I've heard about and decided to read. It teaches you how to be powerful and defend against the powerful. 430pgs should take me a good minute. The other is about a white boy who is possesed by black culture and takes on some of the fights. This should be interesting. Expanding my mind and my views...This too will be interesting.

Question? Are some kids just bad? Or do they repeat what they see and hear @ home? My belief is they repeat what they see and hear. People in my opinion have their personality traits from birth. It takes years and circumstances to bring them out. If you never allow a child to be their true selves they will rebel at some point. If this rebellion isnt met with loving hearts andundertanding they will go to the extreme and end up becoming degenerates. Children's behavior must be curved by their caregivers. Children who are allowed to do as they please will have issue when rules are given and expect to be followed. A caregiver (parent, aunt, uncle, babysitter, teacher etc.) must not allow the child to do harmful things and go unpunished. Punishments should not always be devastating to the child, a harsh word sometimes hurts worse than a spanking. I got spanked (beat, you choose the word) a lot as a child, and I know that I remember what they said more than the pain of the spanking itself. I wish babies would stop having babies that decrease the amount of degenerates out there. A child cannot raise a child. A 35 yr old grandmother isnt cute! That's crazy to me indeed.

I know for me and mine, wont be no craziness!!! excuse my ebonics...lol....


Um anyway... the day is almost over and I'm happy about that... Ready to unwind in a good book....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home