Monday, December 12, 2005

Dear Love,

I'll be 25 in February and I still haven't found you. Last night while writing in my journal I decided to be honest, and i had an honest cry. "I love out of desperation" that was my epiphany. I love so deep and so long and so hard because i'm afraid of losing love. So I put all the energy I have into loving and I want it to be reciprocated at the same strength. But my love isn't always born out of desperation, sometimes love is there and I don't question why or how, I just know it is. To me, that's love in its purest form...

I have loved a few men in my life. Been in love? Never! I want that more than anything. I want to come home and fins love in my home, lay in loves arms, and know he loves me the same way, without question...

Am I searching for the impossible? Am I looking for something that I will never find? Is my love doomed to stay inside my heart and not be expressed to "him"?

Help me find love... I just want to be loved and to give love... that's what I'm here for, the rest is just filler....

Still in search of you,
Phoenix

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home