Thursday, December 01, 2005

Brain-Hand Coordination

Sometimes my brain moves faster than my hand can write and I lose so many brilliant ( yes I said brilliant, cause I am) lines and phrases... Maybe I should carry a recorder, so I can save them that way... I don't know...

last night every time I tried to do something a new line would come into my head and my hane would start going, and I wouldn't get anything done, took me damn near two hours to take a shower...lol... I got three good poems out, so I felt better about it...

I've written about 10 poems, and two synopses for screenplays in the last two weeks... I think its because I'm happy, truly and genuinely happy. Even with all the mess around me, people owe me money, bills are late because of it, I am cool about it. At ease about it. It will work itself out, at some point. Not worrying has good side affects, I feel truly blessed right now!

The other possibility is I have a new muse in my life. Actually and old muse that resurfaced as a focal point in my life. My muse is beautifully human, and keeps me smiling...

I feel like all my chakras are in line, my soul renewed, and I am moving toward a breakthrough... a real breakthrough... I could scream right now... ( I really cant I'm at work, but I'm screaming on the inside)

Got some new drugs (music) last night.... My boy JonBibbs new release "Unbreakable".... Good ish...
Check him out www.jonbibbs.com, and you can cop the cd at www.cdbaby.com ... It's worth it! And no I'm not just saying it because we're friends or because we dated back in high school... It's from the heart on that one... All of his other releases are available on his site as well.

The music keeps the hands moving too... I'm so addicted its a damn shame... Can't go a day with out the music... there is no rehab for this, and I wouldn't go if there was! I'm a fein, wouldn't function well if I wasn't... I need my drugs, I need my high...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home