Wednesday, November 30, 2005

More Fire



Sat here today thinking about my life and saying to myself... i really dont regret anything. at least nothing significant.
There were some bad decisions, some dumb moves, some low moments, some low blows given and taken.... but I'm still here...

Had I not chosen this route I would have been somewhere else doing something else... only I wouldn't be as happy as I am now!

Mistakes have curved my life's path into a zig zag that I was/am so proud to call my own. I am blessed to have the people around that i do. Blessed to do spoken word, to write my books and poetry, to be me in always and in all ways...

I am living a life of struggle but its a beautiful struggle my friends... many ask why I didnt go the route of others... I say that wasnt my path, not my journey...

To all the haters in my life... You didn't break me, not deter me, I just make my path go around you, and I see you in the rearview... put that in your pipe and smoke it!

I'm Still Here.... "Fire Burn Oona Fi Better Learn"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home