Wednesday, November 16, 2005

THEHOPEFUL is killing me softly with his words

Excerpt from "noonish and naked at the same time"


born this way
and will end the same
scars seen better this way
visually you can picture them now and need not imagine what I'm telling you
the marks on my back
natural and un
trails of the lands Ive traveled searching myself for something many told me I'd see in myself before I would with someone else
mistakes made while looking and others happening while cooking the cells I trapped myself in wanting to be so insignificant
scents of the women I've layed next to, maybe wanting to, maybe not, but it happened so I have perfumed myself with lust that I wanted to be love at times
the more I say the more some would say I give you but I say the less I do cause I'm making myself more confused about what im trying to do and, who are you?
memories of special people that have come and gone, and I wonder whom I'll be special too and if I'll be missed and remembered by them and what exactly it was that I'd do
attempting to wait to see my own development from a child I work with to create and how that child we create, me and my wife, cause she should be, but what we'll see, you or me, asking ourselves
wondering whats death like and if heaven is how everyone after you remembers your name, making hell all the same, the good or bad that you do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home