Thursday, November 10, 2005

Floetry...




Last night I went to the Floetry concert @ SOB's.... it was the best concert I have been to so far... It was great, they were great, really down to earth type chicks, they were really silly like that though. It showed they were really friends... They weaved old and new stuff together, had different instrumentation on some songs, they sounded like the cd, really crisp, really clear, really pure... They broke out and did anold school section, and basically rocked it...I wanna go again....

Their opening act was a guy named Tony Hussle. His sound is like Prince meets Raphael Saddiq, it was cool, lots of rock influences. He weighhed all of two lbs., pants kept falling down... We were in the front and he decided he wanted to flirt with me... threw his towel at me, it just fell to the the floor. He kept pointing at me and making all kinds of gestures, I just laughed... I was in tears with laughter...

1 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

I hope I don't sound like a weirdo or anything like that but I view your blog faithfully every single day while I'm at work. Anyway I won't elaborate on that (even though I could). I just am amazed to find that someone out there in the world is going through the same things I go through. I think Floetry was the last straw. I signed up for a blog just to write you. Girl, keep on keeping on. You are really an inspiration to me. It's kinda like I'm finding me at the same time that you are finding you. It's to the point where sometimes I read your blog and just the day before or earlier that day I went through the same thing. Please don't think I'm a weirdo cuz I'm not. Anyway, I'm 23 how old are you?

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home