Monday, October 31, 2005

Why do I attract the crazies?

Once again an attractive young man caught my eye after a long convo we parted ways. The next day he called me like 50 times. I wasn't answering the phone period all day so he was out of luck. After the 3rd call he left a crazy ass message saying some stupid stuff like "you need to check yourself, you think the world revolves around you, you need to be more sub-serviant to a man, treat him like a king, and you didn't with me so I'm giving you a second chance to get it right" I laughed.

He called back to back and left more crazy messages, it was almost to the point of me calling the police to stop him from calling. He continued to call, I continued to not answer, so finally I did so I could tell him to stop calling, he started talking, I put the phone down and had a completely other convo on my other phone while he talked. He talked for 40 min nonstop. He started saying things like women like me are the reason why the black race is the way it is. I'm too independent and no man wants woman who can do everything for herself, he needs to be needed and appreciated as the bread winner. Women like me are the reason for single parent households; we think we dont need man to be whole. That's why there is so much teen pregnancy, no father figures.

Said he thought school was a waste if you arent married by the time you finish. A womans life is a series of events that all lead to her serving her husband sexually and to procreate with him, other than that everything else was meaningless.

He also said that if women would wear more skirts and dresses there would be less fighting among females. ( I think that's a crock of ish... I've seen chicks fight in Prada dresses and Gucci shoes so I laughed) I hung up, he called back. He left a message saying I was rude, I was obviously a hore looking for a man so I could sex him and keep it moving. He also called a hex on me (yes I said hex), he said he hopes something bad happens to me so that I will realize he was the one for me. He went into begging for me to pick up, to saying that us arguing was a good sign that we were meant to be. He begged some more, and he said "I saw a future with us and you destroyed it." Sure glad I did...

After the last call I just prayed that this guy got a grip, and that he would stop calling me. He stopped calling finally but I kep the number just in case he calls again that way I can call the police...

Maybe when I ask God to put a good man in my life I should be more patient. I was trying to step out, be open... And I get a crazy.... Patience is a virtue... after this crazy, I am bending toward celibacy and being a spinster forever...LMAO

Public Service Announcement: Ladies of NYC be on the look out for :

Young Black Male, chestnut complexion
23 yrs. old
6'1
Jamaican heritage
chisled jaw line
wears really big dark shades, (thinks he's Elephant Man)
says he's an up and coming reggae artist (thinks he's Elephant Man)
Goes by the names: Trevor, TJ, Level 7 ....etc.

If you see this young man please run, or ignore his lame game, he's crazy ladies be safe and warn the next young lady he's on the prowl...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home