Wednesday, October 19, 2005

The Ideal Man for

The List--

1. I want someone who will be honest with themselves first, and in turn be honest with me.

2. I want a spiritual partner, someone who will grow in Spirit with me.

3. I want someone who can be open, mentally, physically,emotionally and spritually.

4. I want to love and be loved honestly.

5. I want someone I can depend on for encouragement.

6. Someone who will fight it out with me until the issue is resolved.

7. I need someone who will fight for me and with me, help defend me.

8. I need a man that has his goals in check. Knows what they are, how to achieve them, and is pursuit of them.

9. I want a need a man that can do what is necessary for himself and his family.

10. I want a man who has a great relationship with his mother.

11. I want a man willing to make mistakes, fall on his face, but he keeps plugging along until he gets the results he desires.

12. I need a man who can take constructive and objective critisism not as an attack, but a helpful tool to understand how he sees himself ans how others view him as well.

13. I want a man who will go outside of his usual comforts to accomodate me sometimes.

14. I want a man that is sensitive, caring, understanding, compassionate, sympathetic/empathetic, passionate, strong in mind, body and spirit.


This is the list for now. More will be added sooner or later. Just know all that I have said I need or want also applies to me as well.

Reciprocation is key!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home