Sunday, October 23, 2005

Why by Natasha Jones


If freedom has no limitations
And simplicity has no hardships
Why then does love make you cry
And sometimes binds you unwillingly to someone
If strength is seen with honor
Why cant weakness be seen as noble failure
If you wish to touch the stars
And accidentally tongue down a cloud
Why was that as far as you were meant to go
If beauty is seen by the eye of the beholder
Why are the blind the only ones that see beauty purely
If my mood changes as the wind shifts
Why am I then seen as unstable
If I was passionate, tender, erotic
Why haven’t we made love, why just sex
My life so full of questions unanswered
question everything, everything’s questioned
If I had you, had us, had we
Why then was it so easy to walk away
If you planted your seeds in my fertile soil
Why did I unearth them
If being alone is so unusual
Why then am I so comfortable in it
If seasons change and things rearrange
Why cant my heart have a second opinion
If all my questions were answered
Why then do all my thoughts end in question marks
If all was known and I had it all
Why then do I, would I, continually search for the answers…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home