Thursday, October 20, 2005

Name Calling...

Temptress- that's the new name I have heaped upon me...

I have the "power" (supposedly) to turn any man on, with a touch, a glance, a word, etc. I know I have that "power", but I never use it to gain the advantage of making a man pine after me. I like to flirt with people I'm comfortable around and vice-versa. There are guys I flirt with, but that's all it is, nothing more no feelings attached. We just know how to talk dirty to one another, and we both know its a joke. But I find people interpreting this in a real crazy way. Like that I do it to get a reaction out of others not just the "flirt-ee". Not in my opinion. Its a game to me, all in fun... Its a game because in an intimate setting i cant do it. Its funny that I'm more comfortable talking that way with someone I'm not involved with. Less pressure I guess. No expectations. I'm am very aware however that when I'm in a relationship that I must curb this. And I do. I am never disrespectful to my mate or the flirt-ees either. So I really don't see the problem. I feel that its harmless fun. But not many men are comfortable with this... my opinion... trust issues... Either you trust me or you dont. But whatever... If that's what people call me... what can I say to it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home