Friday, October 28, 2005

Watching

I'm a people watcher... Over the last couple months I've seen a lot of disturbing things as well as other things. I have noticed the amount of people in my age bracket that have a really heavy ring finger. A lot of people my age are married or engaged. Crazy, maybe. Or am I lagging behind? I watch them and I am happy for them, hoping that they found who they were meant to be with. Me on the other hand I am single and not really looking, at least not consciously. I see men, I enjoy looking at them, but I have no drive or desire to pursue any of them. I've been asked for my number several times in the past few weeks, sometimes I feel like too many times ( must be feremones). But I havent given it out. I don't wan to right now. I'm looking for something solid, not casual. I don't date, i like exclusivity. But I have neither. I'm cool with what is though. I am no longer rushing love or the prospect of it. I want whom ever decides he wants to be with me to be with me cause he 's ready for me and what that entails.

I spoke to a dear friend of mine yesterday. He is doing well, had rough couple years behind him but he's cool no less. He's in a good place right no I can feel it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home