Thursday, October 27, 2005

Jaded... sure am....


I was listening to my friend Jon Bibbs' Cd "Red: The Color of Love" he has a song Called "Jaded", this is my theme song...


Jaded, by Jon Bibbs

Spent my first three lifetimes looking for love
Now I'm at my last stand, still I'm alone
Seems like love and me aint supposed to be
My faith and my patience run low
Me and love cant seem to get ourselves together
I feel like this loneliness is gonna last forever
Searching more everyday for love's possibilities in my life

I'm jaded, looking for love has got the best of me
I'm jaded, and all I see is this reality
I'm loosing sight of all it can be
I hate to admit it, but I'm jaded

I was giving away pieces of my heart
Like I had piece to spare
No matter which way I turn
It's always the same answer there
Maybe love and me, maybe we aint cut out to be

I was the model advocate for love
No one else loves stronger than me
Now I question where stood
Was it just naiivity
Seems like aint all it ought to be, at least not for me

I'm jaded, looking for love has go the best of me
I'm jaded, having trouble seeing past this reality
I'm loosing sight of all love can be
It's a sad reality, but I'm jaded...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home