Thursday, October 27, 2005

Eye Candy...





I like to look at men that look like this... just look at, nothing more... nothing to warm you like a beautiful man... Never would I date a man that looked like this... I don't like I could... for me a tall skinny man will do... for a long time I was one of the last females that still liked yellow(light skinned black person, for my non-negro people who didn't get the reference) boys after the 80's...lol.. I have dated all shades, a few sizes... but yellow and skinny was my preference... but notice I am alone... no skinny yellow men love me... so sad...


There is this guy that I see everyday on the train... he's not really my type, but I like looking him, and he seems to like looking at me... I make up stories about him in my head, since the only convo we've ever had is about the time or had he missed his train...we've been exchanging stares and glares for the past year... about a month ago I finally noticed something.... a wedding band... I laughed when I saw it, cause it had never been there before, or he kept that hand in his pocket... either way I curbed my stares... last week he and his wife and their two kids showed up on the platforn, he made it a point to drag her and the kids directly in front of me, and stop to have convo with her... still sneaking stares... I laughed... the next morning he was back to staring at me, but I avoided making any kind of eye contact with him... I don't break up homes, even if he wants out... not my place nor my style...

note to self: need new eye candy....lmao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home