Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Opened Up, like a can of worms...lol

Today has been kinda drab, havent really done too much, but a good day, I mean I feel good, I look good, feel kinda cute today.... just bored...but that's normal... I need constant stimulation, a gift and a curse of sorts....


I'm learning a lot about people, I guess because I'm finally learning to be open to the teaching... I'm taking time out to analyze them, listen to what they are really saying with their mouths, eyes, body etc. I'm diggin the people around me even more because of it. I've opened up... wow... pray nothing makes me close up again, I like this feeling... I mean I've always been pretty open. Ask the right question I'll answer, nothing to hide with anyone. There was only one subject I wouldnt speak about my whole life, until 2001, and when I did, my life changed... it was truly a soul awakening... A Rebirth of Slick...lol

I'm an "open book" as they say, but should I be? I've always been, but is that wrong? I don't think it is, beecause it got me this far, and seems to be working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home