Tuesday, November 22, 2005

"Tried to call the cops, that type of theif they cant arrest"

What happens to a dream deferred?
Does it dry up
Like a raisin in the sun?
Or fester like a sore--And then run?
Does it stink like rotten meat?
Or crust and sugar over--like a syrupy sweet?
Maybe it just sagslike a heavy load.
Or does it explode?- Langston Hughes

Well Langston I'll tell you.... The friggin loan companies hunt you down for their money!

I tried to be the diligent child and go to school right afetr high school, I honestly wasnt ready, had too much personal ish to deal with and I tried to do it all at the same time. Ended up in therapy for 2 years. And I dropped out, I like to say I left, but my transcript says they kicked me out for bad grades... I couldnt deal I was imploding and school was not on the top of my list of things to do...

Now I'm in a good place, ready to go back for real and ready to make moves and learn... But the damn loan companies want their money... I'm being raped monthly by them... now there is some loan that I supposedly signed for that has just returned from being lost in the cosmos and unattached to my consolidated joints... education is a gold diggin hussy! the heffer gets her money anyway she can...

I'm ready to go back, but the cost is significant---- another $60,000 added to my $15,000 already in loans...This shit should be a crime...

But I'm trying to figure it all out... how to work fulltime and go full time... and stay sane....

Lord,
I'm begging, pleading for something to work out. I place it in your hands....

Your child is in need of a miracle, see fit the need is met...

Love all ways and in always
Me

1 Comments:

Blogger LuvJam said...

girl i sat at verses today comparing myself to new graduates.. and the only difference i could see is that i could justify my unhappiness with the work rut. I can blame maybe, that missing year of education when i decided i needed a break and it didn't see the worth in it.. At least maybe i could bitch that i had a degree and deserved more than this crap, if i had stayed.. but less and less am i able to see the light or a reason to get out of the tunnel..
i just don't see it anymore.

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home