Thursday, December 01, 2005

I read blogs... this was a post on Floetry's joint

Somewhere in this story, my protector became my enemy. How am I to be inside this fictional family? For when I show my face, it will change the pace. We've been here before and we'll have to go here some more. But there's a stutter in my step, recorded in the tears I have wept. I'm feeling hesitant, about being so militant. I feel the need to manifest the powers with which I have been blessed. Internally I hear the call, yet externally I fear the Fall. For something is missing, that I know, but I can't remember the truth I sowed. This amnesia makes I feel so conflicted, some say it's a choice that has already been predicted. So I'll stand with the Mother. Enroll in the Mother. Be mentored by the Mother. I absorb through the Mother. And I'll be protected by my Father. I'll be protected by my Father. But my Father must protect my Mother. So who shall protect me?
by Floacist

4 Comments:

Blogger LuvJam said...

Girl.. you have some of my favorite artist/writers/guides on these last two posts. The floacist wow! and that common joint. LOVE IT. loved it the first time i heard it.

WE have some weird connection i don't understand. This writing thing. The words we like it's crazy. Every song on here you've posted.. I love.. get outta my head..!
love ya
j

9:52 AM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

the title "tend to wear my heart on my sleeve..." I wrote that as a beginning of a poem that aint quite got out of my head yet....

12:51 PM  
Blogger LuvJam said...

FINISH it or do i have to write a poem to the title :)

4:21 PM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

you can... i still dont know where i'm going with it yet

9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home