Monday, December 05, 2005

Ego Trippin- by me

ok gonna try to do this from the top of the head poem stuff again... ok here we go....



got a decision to make
trying to get my chakras in order
get my spine in line with the truth
but me myself and I keep argueing
keep finding ways to keep us indecisive
how do we get on the same page
id and I arent really friends
cant find the self happiness she seeks
Superego isnt even an aquaintance to myself
she tries to make herself seem stoic
and all i have is emotional me, ego trippin
standing in the middle of id and superego
trying to keep the peace
see the problem is me told id a secret
superego found out and was pissed
and me is crying
and we are trying to stay sane
and not get one of us so mad they leave
or escape
we need each other
and that need is the price of sanity
scared we'll spilt into three parts
and we wont be able to control the other
dissociative identity disorder, yeah we cant have that
Id, we need you to stay focused and be a lil self-less
Myself, we have to be happy with our reflection in the mirror
Me, gotta stay stable and keep the other two inline
Counting on you guys to make we whole


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home