Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Do I speak English, or do people only hear me in another language?

DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH?

I've often wondered how you can tell a thousand people the EXACT same story but get a thousand interpretations of that story? What is it that causes the words to distort in their heads? Are they even really listening to what is being said? How does linear thought become a splintered plexus when placed in the mind of someone else? I am dumb-founded by this phenomina.... sure am...


NeXt----->

I'm having a love affair with the mirror these days... me and the mirror and good friends... it's almost nuts the amout of times I look in the mirror... but to others it would be normal... for me once a day was enough, now I get in there a few times a day, for no reason... I loving some me right now!


NExt---->

I've lost 6lbs since last week... WOW... discipline baby... try it works I swear it does... I'm proud of me!


Life is a journey, I got my traveling shoes on... ready for the trek of my lifetime....

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

You are lying! I swear on my life I went to the gym yesterday and weighed myself for the first time in a week in a half and I lost 6 pounds too!
Congrats to you (and me)! I think I'm still gonna sign up for a personal trainer for like 10 sessions so I can get back into shape faster. I think it's $350. Uh oh, we're both making progress! That's wassup. HOLLA!
Ain't-no-stop-ping-us-now!

12:21 PM  
Blogger PhoenixRising said...

Word! It's that discipline I tell you... NYSC is way expensive for me to do that... 10 sessions arent enough for me... I need someone to kick my butt for a few months...

1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home