Thursday, January 12, 2006

Klepto...

Last night while going through some clothes I realized I'm a friggin klepto....

Not the way you think...

I realized I have an item of clothing from every man I've ever dated/loved in my closet/drawers. That's crazy! And I mean from way back, like high school years, like '97!!!!

Now when there is a current boyfriend, they never really know where that stuff came from, most assume they belonged to my brothers. But it's all from ex's.

Why am I still holding on to this stuff? Oh Lawd!!! I mean I let them go, but I still have their stuff. I think it's a subconscious effort to hold on to one shred of that person. Something to remember them by. I'm nuts for holding on to this stuff. I guess its my shrine, "to all the boys/men I've ever loved before"...

There is only one person that I love who's stuff has never made it in my closet. The love of my life. You think if I threw all the other stuff out, it would make room for him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home