Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Journeyman,
Another year
What are you going to manifest now
What do the next 362 days have in store for you
Your day of birth around the corner
Are you happy to have reached almost 100 seasons here on earth
Or are the season changes too many to appreciate
Well I pray for you still, everyday
I prayed a prayer of thanksgiving to have had you, once
I prayed for a healing mentally, physically, spritually, and emotionally
The clock struck 12 and you were on my mind
Funny how when you lose something
Its still there,
hiding in your thoughts
held up in your heart
on the tip of your tongue...
still no courage on my part to dial your #
Maybe I will one day, just not today
No incentive to do it anytime soon
No reciprocation on the other end is enough not to call
So Happy New Year Babes, to you and yours....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home