Wednesday, December 28, 2005

"I just want your extra time and your...........................kiss."

Kissing you is all I'm thinking of...

There isn't any one person I'm thinking of kissing, I'm just in a kissing mood... I want to kiss for hours on end, and not go any further than that. No roaming hands, etc. I just want sit and kiss and kiss and kiss... I want a man that can kiss, I don't want to have to teach him how. I want it to be natural and not forced perfection. I've taught my fair share of men how to kiss, but the thrill is lost in the teaching...

Like Erykah Badu said "I want somebody to walk up behind me and kiss me on my neck"
How sexy is that?!!! That is my spot too... all kinds of gasms occuring... wooooooooo...Align my spine with your lips damn it...

I need that in my life. I need that intimacy right now. Kissing is more intimate than sex to me. They say the first kiss tells you everything you need to know about someone. Whether they are selfish, giving, controlling, passionate, etc. All in the first kiss!.... I believe it. I think you can tell if you and someone will work all in the first kiss. Whether you have to become teacher or student, or if you are equals.

Truthfully I'm more turned on by the passion in a kiss than anything else a man can do. How a man kisses is indicative of how the rest of him moves intimately, at least to me it is. I just need to put on a love mix cd, sit down with that man and go to it. Lots of Chapstick around, lol. Then sleep in each others arms, feeling like we just had the greatest love making experience...

I need some above the waist loving... It's a lost art... It needs a renaissance...

I need someone to kiss me from deep in his soul and use his lips as the pathway to soul fusion's nirvana....

1 Comments:

Blogger LuvJam said...

funny how you talk about kissing them see those two... hmmm

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home