Wednesday, December 21, 2005

I release you Sir, be free...

I feel like I'm being punished. I'm being hurt, ignored, and left missing someone because they are mad at me. I spoke the truth, my truth, and now they want nothing to do with me. Say it was foul, it was wrong for me to say my piece, wrong for me to express my supressed feelings. Say i didn't give them a chance to defend themselves against my statements, but they do admit that I spoke the truth concerning them. but the format of the statements was the issue. I should have spoken to them first, given them the opportunity to hear it first. I don't understand how that would have helped. Because when i do bring i up, its always an issue, always a reason why we cant talk about it, or the questions are dodged completely. I am honest about my feelings toward them, been that way from jump. But now I penelized for it. I can't pine away for him, I wont allow myself to anymore. No love lost...like always say... It's just channeled differently. I hope he understands... Actually I think he's releaved because the pressure will be off of him to do something about it, to love me back, to treat me right. Now the concern is gone, hope he loves the freedom more than he loved me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home