Thursday, December 22, 2005

Excuse my language again....

Day friggin three of the muh-phukin transit strike... Look I've been walking my ass to work this week... I walk about 160 blocks one way... takes like 2 hours... I'm a youngin but I got I health issues, arthritis in my left knee, tendonitis in my right knee, and I had back surgery a few years ago and it still aint right... my knees are the size of phukin cantalopes! I mean damn! To add insult to injury my job is docking you if you dont show up, these corporate bastards! Saying that we need to make provisions to get here its not their job to get us here. If you don't show up, no pay for those days.... these phukin piss ant white collar cunts! Now that didn't make me feel better but I'm pissed!

TWU and MTA need to stop talking and do some GD listening... it's that easy... we learned it in kindergarten you idiots!

I'm tired, I'm in pain, and I'm phukin sick of this shit....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home