Friday, December 23, 2005

Freedom... I released my heavy load... I feel so good right now... maintaining...

Going to see the folks in Va for the holidays... my plans got jacked up... thanks to my biological sperm donor... f-in bastard!... But whatever...

been thinking about love again... and why I havent found it yet... not for lack of searching... just aint mine to find right now, and I'll leave it at that...

Had a thought though, what if the person I loved the most, the person that gave me his heart, the one with whom we discussed me having his last name, th one that exchanged teaching and learning about love with, we grew up together in love... what if he's the one? I cannot fathom that happening, but what if? it would be a lot to imagine... I smile when I think about it... so much has changed in all these years, could it be? I get to see him over the holidays, so we'll see how the connectioin goes...

Love is Love
Love your Mother.
Love your Sister
God is Love
Love your Father
Love your Brother
God is Love.
Love is Love.

True indeed...
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Happy Kwanzaa...

Just my holiday wish for everyone... be safe, happy, enjoy the presence of loved ones, be giving, be thankful for receiving, cherish the moments, minutes, hours you will share over the holidays always and all ways....inhale the breath they breathe, hug them all a lil more, kiss them whole day, soak in their presence, be willing to smile and cry all at the same time, take a million pictures mentally for "remember when stories", take all the in the meantime / in between time moments and place them on your hearts... Fam has a beautiful energy, take it in, breathe easy... always and all ways...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home