Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hocus Pocus stuff... but there may be some truth to it though...

You would think that I would excited at the fact that my counter-part here at work quit... but sadly I'm not really excited, more like waiting for all hell to break loose... Her leaving makes me responsible for more, I mean I can take it on, it's just that out management system is in the middle of an upheaval and I'll be caught in the middle somewhere. I hate chaos! But I thank God for the opportunity to prove myself and to earn a lil more change....

Aquarius, yeah that's me... Last Day Aquarius to be exact. According to everything I've read and observed dealing with my zodiac sign, I was born under the water sign in the year of the rooster.

Aquarius:

Aquarius Positive Traits
Friendly and humanitarian Honest and loyal Original and inventive Independent and intellectual
Aquarius Negative Traits
Intractable and contrary Perverse and unpredictable Unemotional and detached



Rooster: People born in the Year of the Rooster are deep thinkers, capable, and talented. They like to be busy and are devoted beyond their capabilities and are deeply disappointed if they fail. People born in the Rooster Year are often a bit eccentric, and often have rather difficult relationship with others. They always think they are right and usually are! They frequently are loners and though they give the outward impression of being adventurous, they are timid. Rooster people's emotions like their fortunes, swing very high to very low. They can be selfish and too outspoken, but are always interesting and can be extremely brave. They are most compatible with Ox, Snake, and Dragon.

That fact hit me this weekend, while I was watching "Memeoirs of a Geisha". The main character had the same zodiac signs. And as a child people said "I see water in you", referring to her blue eyes and her spirit. Water has great power, it can staart as a stream and become a mighty river or an ocean. Water can cause great damage, and it can heal. Water has the power to break through stone and metal. A true vision of Ying and Yang...

I am meant to do and be all that the water inside me is. My spirit cannot be broken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home