Friday, April 07, 2006

Ghostwriter... (Nat from Floetry)... dropping knowledge....

"NO PRESSURE!!! This is a choice...I'm about to sell out...going without! I'm about to sell out being needy...I'm about to sell out the concept of 'just wanting to be comfortable'...I'm about to sell out the color coding of having and not having...I'm about to sell out the repressive nature that dictates externally non-realistic outlines of how to live in the moment that I exist in...I am selling out the crew that wants to stay where they are and keep me with them...I am selling out everybody who isnt ready, willing or able to do what needs to be done...move what needs to be moved...or do what needs to be done...2000&bricks...I am a hybrid...half of the them and half of the they...and ALL of the All!!! I am selling out the contract that I didnt sign to begin with...F U C K the guilt...I quit!!! yeah...I said it...I quit this harder route...this continual state of complaint and dis-satisfaction!!! No more...not on my watch!!!!

...It is impossible to sell myself out...that only exists in an illusionary reality...where some how I am a complete victim to the decisions I make..."I was forced to get what I want...I mean it...I didnt want it...it just happened...like a curse...someone in my family must have done something really wrong for me to be blessed like this...damn it!"... "

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home