Tuesday, March 14, 2006

WE...

We play ESPN 2K5 football together, and I sucked at first but he helped me get my game on. Now I have 4 Championships under my belt. ( and that's on Pro and All Pro level my friends... I aint no punk)

We cook together. I teach him little techniques passed down to me maternally. He makes really tasty rice (lol), we'll work on other menu items soon enough.

We sleep together. ( get ur mind out of the gutter, I mean literally sleep) We cuddle up and fall asleep together. It's familiar, its nice, its comforting to know I fit perfectly on his chest and in his arms.

We wake up smiling. I see his beautiful face, and smile. Knowing this is the face I will see for the rest of my life. He calls me beautiful first thing every morning. It solidifies my beauty, because I know he sees it everyday, whether i do or not.

We are best friends. We speak openly and honestly about everything, even the hard things most people keep hidden. We are homey lover friends. The way it should be.

He completes me, and I him. We say "we just are" when we try to explain ourselves and our relationship to anyone. Because to put into words the feelings, and the dynamic we possess, would be impossible.

We are because prayer works. We are because He wanted us together. So we don't question why, we know. There is no doubt Divine Providence has brought us together.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sweet KeiKei said...

God bless...

9:51 AM  
Blogger LuvJam said...

in the midsts of breathing.. i discovered my heart was beating differently and in the midsts of blinking i discovered my eyes were seeing differently and in the midst of being held within your arms i discovered you were loving me and we were never letting go...

man i need to work for hallmark lol! :P
oh so you ARE awake! hi.. :)
j

2:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home