Thursday, February 09, 2006

Getting my Growner On....

I used say "When I grow up I'm gonna...." Just realized that those staements were said with the age appropriate immaturity. I'm inching toward 25 and I feel like a grown up for the first time. I am making some strides, ya'll keep up now...

And for the first time in my life I'm more sure about my future, sure about my life partner, sure about my relationship with the Most, sure of the power of prayer, sure of myself... It's a damn good feeling. Kinda felt this before a few times I thought. Difference this time is I'm not waiting for the other shoe to drop. My shoes are strapped on, and some days I go barefoot. That's how sure I am. The power of prayer in my life is being shown to me daily. I am content, I am hungry still. I love where I am in my life, but know I cant stay here. There is more to see, more to experience, more to explore, more love to make with my General, have us a few soldiers, make all of our dreams come true, and for me to come into the full fruition of me. I love this moment, and love the next moment more.

General,

We are here... We are going here... I know each step I've taken in my life has lead me to you. We know that it would have been a matter of time before we met... it was our fate.

...He told me
He was the angel that coaxed my first breath
Helped me gain my balance for my first step
And carefully orchestrated each step after
So that we walked into each others lives
At this moment, at this time...


" Your whole being is beautiful. I'ma do the best I can do, cause I'm my best when I'm with you..."

143,

Carebear

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home