Thursday, February 02, 2006

See the thing about fairytales in my opinion is, they leave the critical scenes out. I don't really remember too many fairytales that had arguements, disagreements, people separating and finding each other again.

Its always so lovely, the prince comes and sweeps her off her feet, they fall in love, some outside force tries to separate them, and they overcome without any real adversity. Real love stries dont follow that pattern to a T.

And I think that's where a lot of women go wrong. They are looking to be swept off the their feet, looking to be wooed, and fall in love without effort. But the reality is love takes time, love hurts, love heals, love is a driving force, love can also be a dividing force. Love is the strongest force in the universe. People don't realize as much as love is innate in all of us, we still have to learn how to love in ways. People place a lot of emphasis on loving someone, but not enough on loving them the right way. The feeling of love is universal, but when it comes to loving individuals, each person requires a different level and strength of love. No one can love exactly the same and no can be loved exactly the same way.

But as Queen Sheba said " Love is not a hussler, people hussle love"

I was a victim to the fairytale. I just knew it had to go that way. Never knew love didn't have script like a fairytale. But day by day I'm learning the everyones's fairytale is different, everyone cant live and love the same, and your story will never be the same as anyone elses. I'm accepting my story. Allowing time and God to help me rectify the ending....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home