Wednesday, January 25, 2006

"Too many Black women can say they mothers, but can't say that they wives" Common

Queen Sheba... she is sick wid it... I've loved this piece since I heard it... It is featured On JonBibbs' "Red: The Color Of Love" on the title track "Red"

So many search
but very few find
that peace of mind, is hard to define
you gotta cry a little, you gotta die a little
with the bitter comes the sweet
love is pain, love is joy
and love is also defeat
but love bleeds you free
these material possessions don't mean much to me
with time I found that love is not a hussler
people hussle love
I don't want to fall in love
I wanna stand tall
Not to be in love with love
But in love designed by the Most High above
I need love to bring clarity to my life
Lord, prepare me to be in love forever
as someone's wife....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home